Walter Arno C.V. |
1930 born in Stettin
1947 began university degree in art
1952 awarded art teaching certificate
1953 master pupil of Georg Tappert, then Carl Hofer in Berlin
1958-62 guest lecturer at the "Hochschule für Bildende Künste", Hamburg
1962-69 increasingly undertook sculptural works, independent painter and sculptor
1969-70 guest lecturer for sculpture at the University of Iowa 1971 guest lecturer for sculpture at the University of Phoenix, Arizona
1971 construction of a workshop in Seeth-Ekholt near Elmshorn
1972 independent artist in Schleswig-Holstein, independent works and onwards commissions from the federal states Schleswig-Holstein, Hamburg and Niedersachsen; commissions from the "Landeskirche Hannover" (the protestant church of Niedersachsen),
the"Institut für Film and Bild", Bavaria-Film,
regular participation in exhibitions.
For selected exhibitions and commissions see German
versions of C.V.!